This evidence-based, proven program helps children relate to each other and their world. Carefully selected texts improve children's reading motivation and capacity to read. Activities foster community as children share their feelings, thoughts, and ideas about the stories they hear.
Support for Staff
- A Leader's Guide paired with every book to help leaders talk about books with kids
- Open-ended questions to promote discussion
- Suggestions for activities to extend kids' thinking about books
- Free, interactive online courses to support implementation
- A simple, five-part process to lead read-alouds